Shalignoor Village, Gangavathi taluk, Koppala district
Lower primary school. 75 pupil capacity
3 class rooms with kitchen and toilet
Value additions like solar/wind lighting, garden, play area etc, subject to funds availability
Process begins Dec, 2010. Expected closure, Apr 2011
17 Lakh for basic structure, rest for value additions
Amount with Aviratha
Collected through donations
Donations to be raised
Mechanisms being worked out
Internal and External approvals to be sought
All details available in website
Format being worked out
President Project Head Vice President
988086300 9845038952 984598844
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Field team: Aviratha had a team of volunteers based at close proximity to the village who were working with the above objectives. They were involved in mobilizing resources and material for distribution. They were in constant touch with Aviratha, Bangalore, providing first hand information about requirements
- Base team: Aviratha has a core team monitoring relief work by field team at the village. They were providing funds and material to the field team and coordinating with donors and other NGOs to mobilize resources.
- Medical team: Health workers in Aviratha and experts from partner NGO, Karnataka Medical Research Foundation were involved in providing health relief and surveillance for any epidemic.
and treatment to over
- Initiating DDT spraying (Taluk health officer had arranged for DDT but was not sprayed.)
- Closing water pits
- Oil was poured to all open vector breeding points to contain mosquitoes.